PrivacyNotice and consent (customers and suppliers) in accordance with Legislative Decree n° 196 dated 30th June 2003 concerning privacy and personal data protection
ForewordLegislative Decree n° 196/2003 dealing with privacy foresees that the collection and processing of personal data of any form in a database, whether on paper or using electronic means, must be preceded by this notice and the express consent of the person to whom the data refer.
We therefore inform you, in accordance with article 13 of the said Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 that the personal data you provide, even verbally, or otherwise acquired as part of our business, may be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and in line with the obligations of confidentiality upon which our company's business is based.
By processing of personal data we mean, in accordance with article 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, their collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, freezing, comparison, use, inter-linking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction or the combination of any two or more such operations.
HolderThe holder of the data to be processed is POWER COILS SRL based in MERONE - Via VERGA 4/A
Person responsible for data processing: Roberto Colombo
Purpose of processingYour personal data may be processed:
- to meet our legal obligations (laws, rules and Community law) or comply with instructions from authorities with the legal right to demand the same, as well as from surveillance bodies;
- for purposes strictly linked and necessary to the performance and management of the contract stipulated with you;
- to compile trade statistics;
- to meet requests for commercial information and credit recovery, even out of court, including any granting of loans, even in the form of insurance.
Your consent is not required for our processing of your data under letters a) and b) above in accordance with article 24, paragraph 1, letters a) and b) of Legislative Decree n° 196/2003.
Subjects and categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated and/or made public. Your data may be communicated and/or made public to:
- Public Bodies and Offices in order to meet our legal obligations;
- subjects who provide advisory services strictly linked to and necessary for the management of relations between the company and its customers or suppliers, including banks and credit institutions;
- companies specialising in the acquisition of commercial information, debt recovery, loans and insurance;
- our customers or suppliers as part of normal good business practice.
- managing customer and supplier relations and fulfilment of any legal obligations related to the same;
- printing, enveloping and delivery of communications;
- activities involving commercial information, debt recovery, loans and insurance;
- processing for management, statistical and commercial purposes and market studies for internal needs.
Means of processingWith regard to the aforementioned purposes, your data will be processed using manual, computerised and telephonic means, according to a logic strictly linked to the said purposes and, in any case, such that guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data.
Your rightsArticle 7 of Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, the full text of which found in the enclosure, gives you, the interested party, the right to exercise certain specific rights with regard to the processing of your personal data.
Should you wish to obtain further information and/or contact us concerning Privacy please contact the person responsible for data processing c/o our company.